As 30 inches it's way closer with the soft sounds of my youth's inevitable doom, I thought I'd make a short list of things I might have to finally give up on:
1. Owning a flying car.
2. Developing superhero powers.
3. Being able to grow an awesome beard.
4. Saying "Well, at least I'm not that creepy old guy at the bar."
5. Being randomly selected to be an astronaut.
6. Properly using slang.
7. Thinking that jeans, a t-shirt, and flip flops are appropriate for any event.
8. Understanding women. If it hasn't happened by now I don't think I'll ever get it.