Monday, January 31, 2011
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
I had the honor of having this prestigious award present to me by Justsayin' at http://dumbhomosapiens.blogspot.com/ If you aren't following him you don't need to be on the internet.
Evidently the rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who gave you this award (in a post, or in your sidebar, wherever you have this).
2. Pass the award along to seven other people who post about at least slightly amusing things and tell them (by emailing them or commenting on a post, etc.).
3. Say seven things about yourself that no one knows (or at least you think no one knows).
4. Pass these rules on.
In return I dub
as being consistently LOL worthy (there are quite a few more too, in fact I agree with Justsayin's entire list, go check it out).
Seven things that no one (that comments on this blog) knows about me:
1. I automatically distrust anyone that is taller than I am (I'm 6'3).
2. I hate Chinese food.
3. Counting steps and half's I have nine brothers and sisters.
4. I have to have at least one room in a house that's messy and chaotic, it freaks me out when everything is completely organized.
5. I'm afraid of snakes, spiders, zombies, and commitment.
6. I am completely musically untalented. I can't even play the kazoo.
7. People tend to tell me their deepest, darkest secrets within minutes of meeting me. I have no idea why.
And since it wouldn't be an update from me without a picture...